I created this training to assist you if you fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Sending out resume after resume and getting little to no phone calls
- Have experience, educated and doing everything right and still no job interviews
- Graduated from college and no job prospects in sight
- Still in college and not sure of what to do to get started in looking for work
- Desire to switch jobs but unsure of where to start
- You are underpaid, overworked and need to switch jobs before you quit
- You got laid off or downsized, been out of work for a while and finding it difficult to get a job and need a little help
- In high school or about to graduate high school and unsure of what to do to get a job
- Just downright confused about what to do and need some help to get started again
The Job Hunt Essentials is an overview of what you need to know in order to compete when looking for work.
There is so much more to cover but I wanted to at least give you some actionable content you can take and run with.
So much outdated information is provided online and is rarely updated. That will not be the case with this training. I will update it as soon as I know something new or better works.
This information has been used by thousands of people over the last 5-years.
It's been tested in the trenches and now it's available to you today!
Here is an outline of the modules:
- Why People Get More Phone Calls and Job Interviews When You Don't
- What Is Your Purpose or Goal
- What Do You Offer
- What Is Your Service or Project Offer Strategy
- Why Your Resume Sucks and How To Fix It
- Cover Letter: Is it Important or Not
- How To Prepare for Job Interviews
- Why You Need A Thank You Letter/Email
I recommend you review one module each day and work through the information provided. You could go through the material in one hour or so if you are highly motivated. The next modules will be displayed at the bottom of the content on every page.
Just know you will get the best results if you work through each step over a day or two and internalize it into your way of thinking and doing.
There is so much more to this as each module can be tailored to your needs. Also, there are 20 additional modules that's covered in my one-on-one coaching with clients.
But you don't need to worry about that because this is free for you and the coaching starts at $1,997 for 4-weeks of hand-holding to help you get more interviews, job offers and eventually a job you like that pays good to help you take care of your family.
Jump right in, start at Step 1 - Why People Get More Phone Calls and Job Interviews When You Don’t and make sure to post your questions or comments below each module and I will respond.
Until next time!
Shawn "The Job Hunt Ninja" Nelson