My name is Shawn "The Job Hunt Ninja" Nelson. I am a high school dropout who transformed his life to positively impact the lives of thousands of people around the world.
I was able to weather the tumultuous storms of life and turn what would normally be negative experiences into positive learning experiences.
It is my ability to see the good in everything that has allowed me to identify patterns that most people overlook that could benefit them.
I have a Bachelor’s in Human Services and a Masters in Administration from Metropolitan College of New York. I also have over 26-years experience helping various at-risk populations to improve their standard of living by learning the ins and outs of obtaining a job.
In addition, I have 20-years as a Technology Instructor, 12-years teaching at various colleges in NYC, over 16-years experience in Internet Marketing, and 14-years as a Career Coach and Advisor.
Throughout this journey, my focus has always been on helping people to achieve their personal, professional, career and educational goals.
I am available to conduct training's (in person, via conference call or webinars) with individuals 16 years and older on a variety of career and personal development topics such as:
- How to get a job when you have no experience
- How to get a mini interview on the spot even when the company only accepts online applications
- How to answer any interview question with your unique answer
- How to prepare for interview that increase the likelihood you will get the job
- The #1 obstacle to overcome if you want a better job
- How to create a resume that get companies to call you for job interviews
- And much, much more
With my dynamic delivery, attendees will walk away prepared, inspired and ready to tackle the challenges and obstacles preventing them from improving their life and reaching their career goals. To request me as a presenter, visit the Speaker page.